Skip to main content

And now an important message from our legal department




Have you or a loved one suffered mental anguish after being fondled by Bill Cosby? If so, you may be entitled to a large cash settlement. Our team of skilled attorneys are standing by, and will fight hard to get you the money you deserve- even if you've waited a decade and a half like a gold-digging fame-seeking harpy to come forward with your claim! So, if you or a loved one were fondled by Bill Cosby, call Attention Whore Legal Services today at 1-800-PUDDN-POP and speak with one of our experts right now. Just listen to these endorsements from some of our clients!




"I was barely making ends meet as a stripper and small-time prostitute, but then my pimp told me about Attention Whore Legal. They helped me concoct a story about being raped by three white Duke University lacrosse players. Even though the young men whose lives I ruined were later cleared, I got my fifteen minutes of fame thanks to Attention Whore Legal. And if I hadn't gotten myself convicted of manslaughter for killing my boyfriend in 2013, I'd still be riding that gravy train and milking that shit for all it was worth. Thanks, Attention Whore Legal!"- Crystal Mangum




"Even though I have a face like a leather boot, I was able to convince America that I was raped by a hunky NFL quarterback in a Lake Tahoe hotel room. Thanks to Attention Whore Legal Services, the football star ended up giving me a huge cash settlement. Best of all, I didn't even need to invent enough evidence to warrant a police investigation! Now, instead of having to work a regular job like everyone else, I'm able to enjoy life! Look out, Tim Tebow, you're next!"- Andrea McNulty



"As a professional stripper, I know all about the value of integrity. That's why I chose Attention Whore Legal when I came up with an elaborate scheme to extort money from Dallas Cowboy owner Jerry Jones. Even though my plan failed when I was arrested on a slew of drug charges, I was still able to get my fifteen minutes of fame six years later by alleging that Jones sexually assaulted me. Thanks, Attention Whore Legal Services, your next lap dance is on the house!"- Jana Marie Weckerly


We helped these poor innocent victims, and we can help you, too! So if you'd like to get your hands on a juicy piece of Cosby pie, give Attention Whore Legal Services a call today!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Deal With Having an Ugly Baby

If you're the parent of an ugly baby, you've probably been asking yourself lots of questions ever since your bouncing bundle of shame came into this world. Questions like, "Is this some sort of punishment from God?", "Should I leave him in a dumpster?" or "How much can an ugly baby fetch on the black market?" These types of questions are perfectly normal. The only thing that's abnormal is being the parent of an ugly baby and acting like you have the cutest, sweetest, or prettiest baby in the world. That, my friend, is mental sickness.  When my oldest son was born, I was asking the same questions myself. I fell to my knees and raised my arms to the heavens, asking, "What have I done to deserve this?" In the delivery room, I pleaded with the doctor to put him back in because he didn't look quite done yet. When that didn't work, I waited until no one was looking and tried to swap him with a better-looking baby from the hos

In defense of high school football

Once again, high school football is under attack by lame-brained, limp-wristed, lily-livered pantywaists who believe that anyone who straps on a jock is taking the first irrevocable step toward an inevitable, premature departure from this mudball called Earth. The latest anti-jock rhetoric comes in the wake of the death of New Jersey high school senior quarterback Evan Murray, a tragedy that followed the deaths of two other high school athletes in recent weeks, Ben Hamm from Oklahoma, and Tyrell Cameron from Louisiana. With three kids gone to meet their maker in as many weeks, it's only natural that over-protective parents throw a hissy hit over the glorious American institution that is high school football. However, this anti-jock fervor is nothing more than contemporary culture's latest attempt to neuter the American male-- a project that has been going on for decades, as part of the left-wing agenda to transform red-blooded American boys into sniveling wimps who would

GOP candidates as classic Twilight Zone characters!

Anyone who has been following Republican politics this year will tell you that, at times, the race has looked more like The Twilight Zone than actual politics. Here's what the current crop of presidential hopefuls would look like if they were characters from Rod Serling's classic series.